State of Hawaii Governor David Ige presents a distinguished certificate of congratulatory excellence to Dr. Dan and Carol Kehoe
of North Shore Mental Health on May 5, 2016. This event was to bring honor and recognition to North Shore Mental Health’s highest
quality of service to the State of Hawaii citizens. NSMH over the last twenty years has provided mental health assistance to
Hawaii citizens through their work with the Department of Health - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division, the Department
of Education, the Adult Mental Health Division, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division, the Developmental Disability Division, and the
Ohana WellCare Medical Insurance company in collaboration with the Department of Human Services.
Pictured here (left to right) are AMHD Chief Dr. Mark Fridovich, Hawaii State Representative Feki Pouha, Governor
David Ige, CEO of Hawaii Ohana WellCare Wendy Morriarty, Carol Kehoe and Dr. Dan Kehoe, Director of North Shore Mental Health.
Thank you for visiting the North Shore Mental Health website. Below you will find
information about the services we provide.
Communicate with us through our contact page.
Our professional mental health team serves O'ahu families. We provide:
- Licensed community based Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals.
- Convenient offices located in Aiea, Honolulu, Kahuku, Kaneohe, Waianae/Makaha,
Sunset Beach and Wahiawa.
- Outpatient substance abuse treatment and supportive services.
- Multi-cultural sensitive behavioral health treatment, individual and family counseling,
psychotherapy, community based case management (CBCM), psychiatric support, personal assistance and skills trainer PAB work.
- Face-to-face mental health crisis support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.